Thursday, November 20, 2008

I am holding onto (Memoir)

I am holding onto
Things I loved
I held onto you
Never letting go
I will taste every moment
When were together
Your smile made me melt
Your eyes glittered like
A deep amber hue
Never going out
Always shining
One day I let go
And you disappeared
Gone
I cried out your name
You never answered
My call
Everything then
Broke
Over time the pain lessened
And eased away
To my surprise
I saw you again
I never meant to forget you
My love
You may be gone from
My life forever
My dear
My friend
My love
I will always be there no matter what
Through the dark
Through the light
Through the pain
Through the sorrow
Through the suffering
Through the joy
Through the happiness
Through the life
I will never leave
Even if you me
I will always be your friend
Whenever you
Need a shoulder to cry on
Or tell me your secrets
I will be there
I will always love you
Now and forever

2 comments:

WolfAngel said...

This one was cool, although I like the other ones more. Is this one from experience?

Advent Child said...

Yes and No since I have actually dated it is from a different perspective. It really depends on how you look at it?