Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I remember (A Memior)

I remember

The dawn crept over the hill
The warmth touching my skin
Warming me heart
Opening my eyes
Opening my soul
The brightness welcoming
The eyes of the sun shone like amber deeply set
Reminding me of her
My lost
My life
My love
I remember her eyes like ambers glinting
That wonderful golden brown
Her hair flowing in the autumn breeze
Her hands helping me along the roads of life
Her arms around me when I was sad
Her touch
Her smile
Her tears
Emotions coursing through my body
Hating myself for letting her go
Sadness
I do not wish to mention how I felt
“Betrayed”
Happiness
Remembering those times running in the green fields
Laughing and rolling around her hair on my face
Holding her up an feeling complete
Skating on the ice during the winter
Holding hands
And
Drinking hot chocolate
Thinking about our future
Eating her favorite foods
Holding her close when she cried
Comforting her
Watching her smile
Laughing at the smallest things
I remember her upbeat personality
Her happy moods
Always laughing
Always smiling
I remember her kindness
I remember her

No comments: